- Catholic Mass
Every Tuesday at 12:15. All are welcome!
- Every Wednesday through January 2015
Book Group: Falling Upward, by Richard Rohr, OFM
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 | Day of Renewal | 9:30-3:30
Advent Day of Renewal with Retreat Leader Brother Mickey McGrath, OSFS
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014 | 7:30pm | Healing Mass in the Chapel
Third Tuesday of each month. All are welcome!
- Saturday, January 31, 2015 | Morning of Reflection | 8:30-noon
with Retreat Leader Sister Redempta Sweeney, IHM
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 | Day of Reflection | 9:30-3:30
with Retreat Leader Father Stanislas Esposito
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015 | Day of Reflection | 9:30-3:30
Away in a Manger with Retreat Leader Sister Clare D’Auria, OSF
Our 12th Annual Golf Outing, held at the beautiful Chisel Creek Golf Club was a wonderful success! The weather was perfect, the grounds were beautiful and the food was delicious and plentiful! Check out our pictures! And we are so very grateful to all of our sponsors, whose generosity and kindness made this event possible. Our Sponsors
A Call to Prayer
Recently, Jesus House received a surprising and very beautiful letter from the Superintendent of the Red Clay School District, here in New Castle County, Delaware. We’d like to share just a few words from that letter with you here:
“I write for a special request from you…In recent years, we have all witnessed the decay of family values, an increase of unemployment and crime rates, lack of respect for each other and less service to help each other. Society’s decay has an extreme effect on our children each day in the classroom and in the community. I am requesting the following
- Commitment to daily prayers for children and teachers in our schools
- Commitment to volunteer in our schools and/or mentor a child weekly
- Commitment to pray for the superintendent to receive wisdom and discernment as a leader
We are urging all of our families and friends to follow this lead and
to keep our children, our schools and our administrators in your daily prayers.