Our 12th Annual Golf Outing, held at the beautiful Chisel Creek Golf Club was a wonderful success! The weather was perfect, the grounds were beautiful and the food was delicious and plentiful!
We are so very grateful to all of our sponsors, whose unparalleled generosity and kindness to Jesus House, made this event possible.
We encourage all of our family and friends to consider supporting these companies and individuals and, most of all, to keep them in your prayers: Our Sponsors
Congratulations to our winners:
First Place (54) – Gil Leidig, Dan Sullivan, Andrew Leidig and Mike Hersey
Second Place (55) Ross Malmgren, Chris Masaglia, Marcus Thompson and Jose Burgos
Third Place (58) Steve Peeke and Team
Closest to Pin: Lance Landgraff
Men’s Longest Drive: Jeff Lehnert
Women’s Longest Drive: Helen Johnson
Senior’s Longest Drive: Ed Schmidt
- Catholic Mass
every Tuesday at 12:15. All are welcome!
- Wednesday, September 17- Wednesday, November 12
Book Group: Falling Upward, by Richard Rohr, OFM
- Friday, October 3 – Sunday October 5
Matt Talbot Women’s Retreat
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 | Day of Reflection
Advent Retreat Day with Retreat Leader Brother Mickey McGrath, OSFS
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 | Morning of Reflection | 9:30-12:30
with Retreat Leader Sister Redempta Sweeney, IHM
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015 | Day of Reflection | 9:30-3:30
Away in a Manger with Retreat Leader Sister Clare D’Auria, OSF
- Friday, May 8, 2015 – Friday, May 15, 2015 | Contemplative Cruise
A Call to Prayer
Recently, Jesus House received a surprising and very beautiful letter from the Superintendent of the Red Clay School District, here in New Castle County, Delaware. We’d like to share just a few words from that letter with you here:
“I write for a special request from you…In recent years, we have all witnessed the decay of family values, an increase of unemployment and crime rates, lack of respect for each other and less service to help each other. Society’s decay has an extreme effect on our children each day in the classroom and in the community. I am requesting the following
- Commitment to daily prayers for children and teachers in our schools
- Commitment to volunteer in our schools and/or mentor a child weekly
- Commitment to pray for the superintendent to receive wisdom and discernment as a leader
We are urging all of our families and friends to follow this lead and to keep our children, our schools and our administrators in your daily prayers.